Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Currently Reading Offside by Bianca Sommerland!

I've been waiting for Offside by Bianca Sommerland and I'm so excited that it's finally out!! This is the fourth installment in the Dartmouth Cobras series, which is awesome and I totally recommend it if you're into menage and good BDSM. Liking hockey is a plus. Though, most likely, if you don't like hockey now, you'll become a fan when you read these books.

I've really enjoyed this series so far. It's very realistic in that we see real struggles and pain and real people who come together and learn to love. Oh and they have lots of hot sex too. What makes it even more interesting is that the characters from previous books are still in the stories, their HEA is always a work in progress, cause life is complicated. Anyway, I'm not gonna give anything away. Just know that it's good so far and if you haven't read the whole series, go read it. Personally, I liked Breakaway the most out of the series. I started with that one and got hooked as a result. Yeah yeah, I read books out of order, blah blah blah. I know. Go read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment