Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Things You Should Never Say To Your Personal Trainer (True Story)

Seriously. Take it from me...

"This weight isn't very heavy, I can handle more. Increase it."
Yeah genius, it wasn't very heavy for the first 5 reps....

Followed closely by...
"I love being sore!"

And...
"I wasn't very sore after last time...." *weighted silence*

I swear I couldn't control the stupid that came out when my mouth opened. Need I tell you how this story ended? If you're thinking I can't bend my legs without groaning like an old lady or lift my arms above waste level, then you're probably right.

I think it's safe to assume that I'm now half in love with my Personal Trainer. If only my hubs would be cool with having a threesome with her... Ahem.

It's also probably safe to assume that I haven't learned my lesson.



No comments:

Post a Comment